Re: [A/S] waste holding tank maintenance

Hi Kerry,

I think I have misled you.  When I said I follow the black water dump with
the grey water dump... I meant it cleans out the sinky slinky..... not the
black water tank.

As you have no grey water tank you can't flsuh the slinky with grey water...
but you can achive the same results by simply using a hose to flush the
slinky.

After you dump the black water.... close the valve and carefully unhook the
slinky (without spilling any residue please) then you can hose it clean.

Hunter