[A/S] Re: Loose door hinge on 1998 34' Limited

Joe, if you are going to cut into the skin to fix the loose nut you
may want to consider a minor design change.
A feature that I use in designing machinery where there is going to
be an inaccessible nut is to make a nut that can't turn, use a piece
of bar stock that is too long to turn in the space available.
I have also designed "nuts" that are through the end of a 24 inch
long bar because there was no way to hold a nut in the place where it
needed to be.
In your case where there are 2 or more bolts close together I design
a "bar nut". A piece of steel bar that will span both bolts, it will
have 2 or more tapped holes. In either case no wrench is required for
the nut.
Phil Piper