Re: [A/S] Introduction from Agrijeep

Hi Wayne:

    Good to hear from you again!   .tiff format at 300 dpi is preferred, but
if you have already scanned them in ..jpg, send that that way and I can
convert them here to .tiff.   If at 300 dpi, send just a few files at any one
time and I'll download them late at night when things are slow (just like my
modem).  If at 72 dpi, you can send a few more at the same time.  Make sense?

    The '56 Flying Cloud is getting full of thoughts as I plan, scheme and
measure my refurbishment inside it.  But actual implementation and progress
awaits final inspiration.  :)

Best regards,

Fred C.
VAC Archive Historian