Re: [A/S] waste holding tank maintenance

I'm not completely sure I understand the question.... but here are a few
rules for black tanks.

NEVER leave the black tank sewer open.  Let the black tank get at least 3/4
full..... then take a shower and wash some dishes with the grey tank closed
to partially fill it.

Dump the black tank first...close it then dump the grey tank.

You can leave the grey tank open all the time... but not the black one.

I don't know what maintenance you mean.  Fill it, dump it..... follow the
black tank dump with grey water to clean the stinky slinky.....chemicals are
optional.... if you use chemicals don't use ones with formaldehyde.

Hunter