[A/S] Re: cant find a trailer park!

just a thought:

I live in the Dallas area. The RV parks around here are the same way.
As are many of the "mobile home comunities"(I used to live in a
*trailer park* and I liked it, gosh darn-it). I found the parks that
have RV spaces regardless of age at $125- 150/month advertised in the
local and free advertiser papers around here. And not in the city
proper but in the surrounding area. This compared to $450+ the other
parks wanted. Currently staying in Denton.

note: this could be because right now there is more of a supply for
mobile home spaces than demand. modular homes can now be bought with
1-3 acres of land, financed at the same time. gee, i'd rather own a
really big yard than rent a 20X40 lot. :)

Oh, also, California is a pretty big place. Folks might be more
inclined to make suggestions if you had a specific area in mind.

Nicci