Re: [A/S] toyota tundra

I have been pulling a 27' Safari with my Toyota Tundra extended cab 4-wheel drive for the last year.  People often ask me "Do you pull that heavy Airstream with that there Toy yo da?"  I usually reply "Ya, didn't I pass you coming up that hill back there."  I have a really good hitch system and have never had a problem.  Toyota really loaded this truck with a good towing package.  It handled high winter winds in the Columbia Gorge to steep inclines of the Cascades with no problems.  You wouldn't even notice towing a Bambi!

Good luck.

Steve