[A/S] Yet Another Project!

I just replaced my 1969 31' International with a 1963 Safari.  Found a great
one for restoration... these folks stored it for 13 years and have had it
for 30.  Got it for a very reasonable price and it has a great unmarred
body.  Coupla' questions for the renovation guru's out there...

Did this trailer come originally with aluminum tanks or are the steel 40
pounders probably original?

And, can you still order the tail light covers new?

Finally, who knows good or bad things about the companies that polish these
fine lookin' toasters up or about how to do it yourself?

Thanks!

Randy