Re: [A/S] Virginia City, NV to Lake Havasu City, AZ - September 26, 2000

Hunter, I thought you were off your rocker to take the desert route.
Sounds like you just skirted "Death Valley", and you know what happens
there.   If you went on up to Flagstaff,  at 7000 ft, it is nice and
cool up there, and you could take a short drive north to the Grand
Canyon.  If you don't mind the drive, take in the North Rim, thats my
favorite.  Roy Rogers and Gene Autrey were my heros too.

Bill Scott
61 Bambi, VAC & WBCCI #3221
1VP & Membership Chairman , WDCU
http://www.servintfree.net/wbcci-dc/