Re: [A/S] Web Page for newbies

Hey - I've been working on a web page for a little
while to answer some of the simple questions - not a
whole lot there yet, but that's soon to change as soon
as I get my database working. Currently a list of
known models, a searchable dictionary of terms, a
couple articles, some reviews and how-to coming as
well.

http://www.airstream-bohemia.com

RJ and Krista have a good thing going too - some
how-to articles:

http://www.vintageairstream.com

Some great general RV'ing tips at:

http://www.phrannie.org

also, Tom Patterson has an AWESOME reference page up
on the web - search for what you want, it's there.

http//www.tompatterson.com

one last plug, the grandaddy of them all - the VAC
website sounds like they will have some database stuff
in the near future for VAC members - if you're not a
member, it's something you should really think about.

http://www.airstream.net

they're all there - they might not all show up on the
search engines yet, but that's why we meet here right?

Toby 2029