Re: [A/S] What makes an International?

Depends on the year.  In comparing my 1960 Tradewind
with the same year Tradewind International, there were
several differences.  First of all, International is
primarily a trim package - so you're probably talking
about nicer fabric on the curtains, and more options
for cabinet handles - potentially a grey water tank,
and maybe even (in the case of 1960) a clear coat
finish.  I met a guy locally in MN who had the
International model, and the side panels were pieced
together on his whereas the side panels on mine were
one piece all the way back.  He had more marker
lights, and a damn cool circular badge about eye
height on both sides of the front dome...

So, uh, depends on the year, but it's a trim package.

Toby 2029