RE: [A/S] PLEASE HELP WITH INFO

I already wrote once on this but got no response and still the plee for
HELP! endures.  In this world of Intermodal sea transportation it is
ridiculous to believe that they would force an Airstream into another
container in order to ship.

Here's the list of Atlantic Freight Forwarders.  A few hours of email and
phone and I'm confident you'll get your Airstream on its way to Portugal.

http://www.transportit.com/frghtfor/fflist.htm

Bob Kiger
http://MrMinimal.com
1966 Safari - WBCCI #2857

Former owner of a 22' 1963 Streamline that found it's way to Maui by boat.
I'm sure it was not transported in a container.