Re: [A/S] curtain questions...

I scrounged at a local window covering shop...In their throw-away pile, for
free, I got enough "Duet" pleated shade material to do the front window areas.
After the rains start, this fall....The plan is to cut them to the same length
as the original drapes and attach the T and G hooks to and bottom.  The fabric
is stiff enough so that I will use the pleats to pull around from side to side
like the originals, rather than the up and down.  The "stacking" space when
completely open will be very small, much smaller than the traditional fabric
drapes...For the bedroom windows, I'll use the pleated shades with the privacy
silver backing...

> Where can I get more tabs?

I got bubble packages of T and G hooks from Camping World.

> Also, there were no curtains over the window in the "kitchen area" by the
> stove.

I had pull shades cut to fit the existing brackets...Pull apart a cafe curtain
rod to insert in the bottom of the pull shade.  Mount the cafe curtain brackets,
upside down, at the bottom of the window, and when the shade is down and hooked
on the bottom brackets, it won't flap out into the kitchen working area (and
bath in my trailer).

Judy White
72 27’ Ambassador
WBCCI #5040 (red) and VAC