Re: [A/S] Re: Corroded door handle 74 International

Hello John,

My '73 Ambassador door handle comes off like this:
Don't have a cover on the inside of the door, Maybe never did, maybe
it's gone...
Undo the set screw that holds the interior door handle on.
remove all the screws on the back of the door.
Pry it carefully away from the calking it is bedded in.

Mine is pretty corroded too, but it is way down on the list of to do.

I had it off to take it to a locksmith. She did a magic trick with a
probe and figured out what the tumbler heights were and ground me a new
key. All for $11. Now I can lock the door.

I'm gonna go work for her one day a week and learn how !

Daisy