Re: [A/S] airstream hotel?

There was a segment on this place on the Home and Garden channel a few weeks
ago, maybe on the show that focuses on The Good Life, but I"m not absolutely
sure. It's in Bisbee, AZ.  However, I can't remember the name of it. I'm not
positive that all the  trailers are airstreams, but they all look aluminum,
at least. I think they have 8-10 trailers, plus a diner trailer.  And they
are all decorated from the appropriate time periods.

Good luck on your search -
John