[A/S] jack belt

Today I finally found the belt for my electric jack.  I found I had cut the darn
thing right at the part number, which turned out to be #250XL037.  Which means
25 inch and 3/8ths wide.  It is a 5 tpi.  It is measured from the first tooth...counting
along the teeth.  The sixth tooth was at the 1 inch mark, which really starts
the next inch.  I wasn't sure how it was measured earlier.
It is 125 teeth long, which tells you it is 5 tpi.

It is a common belt, this one made for Dayco, but I believe it is still made
by Goodyear.  I found it at a local electric motor supply and repair place.
It was the last one, although they can order them.
$5.50
Hope this helps anyone who needs one.

Nick
'68 Safari