Re: [A/S] bathtub refinish?

Mike,  You can get fiberglass repairs supplies at a marine supply. Or if you
are not in an area that has marine stores you can probably find them at
regular hardwares or a Tap Plastics store.  Actually you probably only need
some of the resin which I'm sure would come with instructions.  My hsb built
a 40ft trimarin (suddenly forgot how to spell that) which was fibreglass over
marine plywood.  The really hard part about using f/g is the sanding  it
takes to smooth it and, of course, the fumes before it dries.  Be sure to use
a mask & goggles (which Tom didn't).

If the cracks were deep or wide you might need some more f/glass cloth to
cover them.  Now that I think of it someplace like Home Depot must have
solutions because of the number of f/glass tubs/showers that are in homes.

I'm not answering with any real knowledge but didn't see any other replies.

Good luck!   Norma