[A/S] New to this...some basics please...

I am brand new to all of this.  I am thinking about a trailer and am
considering Airstream (mostly based on their following/overall
satisfaction).  So far, this web site has helped me get some ideas of
what to look for/at, etc.  My first question is Argosy an Airstream
(like a Bambi, Safari, etc) or is it another manufacturer like silver
streak?  My second question is that if my maximum loaded trailer
weight is approximately 8,000 lbs (truck is rated for 8300),
approximately what size trailer can I go up to?

Thanks for the help.