[A/S] Ford Excursion Brochure

Wednesday, August 30, 2000

Hi all,

Went by my local Ford place to look at the Excursion, after reading about
how Hunter is so happy with the 250 Super Duty w/diesel, wow, some vehicle.
Asked about 1/2 ton and 3/4 ton, the excursion is only 3/4 ton, it's a Super
Duty 250 enclosed for passengers.  Hope I'm not repeating something that's
old news to you all here.

Got the brochure on the 2000, as I told the salesperson, I was thinking
about this as tow vehicle, opened the brochure and here's this bad boy
pulling an Airstream, how nice.  Well actually its parked with an A/S hooked
up, overlooking the Grand Canyon or something like it.  You can see 2 wheels
in the photo, don't know if there's a third, so I'd guess its towing a 27'
or 30'.  Anyone out there able to identify it better??

Spencer
spncr@verinet.com