[AirstreamList] Lug Nuts

Hi Gang,

Most of you know I bought 4 new tires last week.  If you don't know why....
check out my trip journal and scroll down to the August 22nd entry.

http://members.aol.com/hhamp5246/roadtrip.htm

When Larry was changing the tire I discovered that the lug nuts actually had
little caps on them.... IOW they were just big nuts with caps.  The caps got
stuck in the lug wrench thing and had to be ruined to be removed.

When I bought the 4 new tires I had them change all the phony lug nuts for
shiny real ones.... they look great. They were inexpensive to change. $1.25
each.... $30.00 total.

Hunter