Re: [AirstreamList] CB Antennas

If they are the 27 meg CB (11' quarter wave whip), I would suggest replacing
the portables with the Family Band 450 meg portables that are selling for
about $60 per pair.... they run on 3 AA batteries and for short distances
are the cats meow....They should talk through a window on the
airstream....(assuming you are looking at short distances.)

We use a pair to keep from looking and sounding like idiots while we are
parking the trailer and such....Nice little units that will fit in a shirt
pocket....

Jim Clark