[AirstreamList] Tire problems

Hunter:

     Another tale of tire problems, this time rescued by Larry the
Logger...Great!...Could have been much worse, like extensive damage
the wheel well area, as I had.  I think you were smart to replace all
your tires with Load Range D ones.  I did the same (5 new Marathons,
by the time I was done), what with a flat that looked just like
yours).
(The guy at the tire store asked *me* if I wanted it plugged...LOL)
plus a later tread separation.   Woe is me!  Walt Barksdale still has
it
down in Ocala.

     This egroups list is great, so far...simple to use and has a
"files" area for pics.

- Dick
(5368)