[AirstreamList] Long Mattress

Thursday, August 24, 2000

Here's one that got lost yesterday.

Wednesday, August 23, 2000

Has someone on the list found it necessary to put a longer mattress in the
bedroom??  How has that worked out for you?

I'm 6' 3" and normally need to get a California King at home.  In the new
A/S models, the queen size bed is 75" long and 60' wide but I laid on one at
the local dealer and it won't work; too short.  The twins at 78" would
possibly work but the dealer doesn't get many of them in where I could look
them and try one on for size.  Also the twins are 35" wide which would be a
plus, I'm pretty big at 275 lbs.

Any comments?  Thanks.

Spencer
spncr@verinet.com