Airstream List

Hi Gang,

I am writing you off list because I can't get messages through on list.  As
you may know by now the new list server sucks and many of us are very
frustrated.

I have started a new list in egroups....... a few of us have already
subscribed.  I need you to subscribe yourselves......

You need to 1. subscribe to egroups....

http://www.egroups.com

THEN

subscribe to the new list.... called AirstreamList

if you can't find it just go to

http://www.egroups.com/group/AirstreamList

You must subscribe to both egroups and the AirstreamList.

egroups is very reliable!!!  We will have no advertising.  You can get
regular mail or digest.  You can get nomail at all in your mailbox and still
read the list on their website...even selecting by topic,

Instead of sending photos to the list they have a place to put up pictures so
we can all go see them.

I miss you guys!!!  Hopefully in the next few day you will all be on the new
list and we will be normal again.

Ewan is making all the changes at Airstream Central.....

For those of you on the Vintage list... Tom has shut it down for 30-60
days..... he is als unhappy with Mailman and wants to find a different
server.  He didnlt want to go the egroups route.  I want the list back and
running.... we are... come join us (c:

Hunter Hampton
List Manager