The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

Re: [a/s] Before pics of my 63 a/s 26'

Hi Hal,
I loved the photos. It shed some light on a few things for me. I too have a
63' Safari Land Yacht.....22'  recently purchased from the original owner. He
took out the front couch (darn) and replaced it with 2 chairs w/ an old
airstream fold out table between them. Where is your table? He also said he
never had a stove or oven....but there is a cabinet for one where yours is. I
think after seeing yours that I will have a stovetop put in. I don't plan on
having to use an oven on vacation.(LOL)
So if these are the before pics...where are the after? And what have you done?
Just curious!
Peg