The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

Re: [a/s] Aircraft Polish

ha ha ha....thanks Bob.  I guess I'm not the only one that had Missouri Mule
in them.

I do appreciate the guidance and the assistance.  Trust me...there's not
clearcoat on this one.  I don't know if someone had previously removed it,
the pressure washing that was done to it removed it, or if it just naturally
over the years may have got off by itself.  But there is no clear coat on
this baby.

That Aero Cosmetics Rouge works wonderfully.  A wee bit of elbow grease and
lot's of Ben Gay and I've brought out the shine on her like you wouldn't
believe.

There are a few spots of pitting that I've still to work on some more, as
well as some areas that someone had put some "silver" paint, as well as some
kinda of sealant on the seams.  But other than that, she's coming out looking
show room if not better.

I do appreciate the assistance tho.