The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

Re: [[a/s] Glacier National Park - Thursday July 13, 2000]

I think it depends on the weather and the light when you go over it.  The
first time I went up it, I probably reacted like you did, the second time was
in a thunderstorm and it was spectacular.  I was not towing anything and i
could enjoy it.... Direction and time of day are important.  Oh well, tell me
about good drives in Colorado?  I know a few (HWY 70 eastbound from the
western edge has a great rest stop with a toilet with no door that looks out
FOREVER!) but would love to hear about more.

Carol
An A/S wannabee