The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

Re: Re: [a/s] Elegant Airstreams

Waaay back Hunter wrote:
<<<<This list isn't about "My trailer is better than your trailer"

It's about friends getting together to discuss their common interest.... No
trailer is better than anyone elses' here.... heck the Airstreams aren't
better than the Silver Streaks, Streamlines or Avions here>>>>>.

I have been wondering what happened to the SilverStreaker from AZ (can't
think of his name).  I miss his posts and hope he wasn't driven off by an
insensitive post such as the one that prompted the above reply from Hunter.

-Norma