The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

RE: [a/s] Air Conditioner 68 Airstream

I have a Krause 16" foot straight ladder that is articulated to bend into
several positions.  If I leave three of the four positions straight and
crank the fourth quarter to about 70 degrees it sits right on top of the
Airstream.  This allows me to freely work on any system on top of the unit
including AC.  The ladder cost about $80 at Home Depot.

It makes maintenance a breeze.

Bob Kiger aka Cruiser Bob