The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

Re: [a/s] Bismarck, ND - July 1, 2000

Not really disappointing, Judy and Richard Fischer are here and they are
first timers and really enjoying it.  They are going to all of the activities.

I don't really mean to imply I'm not having fun because I am. I was simply
trying to describe the place.  The mosquitos.

I think having the dogs make the 'skeeters especially annoying. It means I
can't hunker down in here after dark, I have to open the door and walk the
dogs., the ins and outs give the not so little bast.... bugs ample
opportunity to get in.

Last night I had a little dinner party for all the listies. It was great
fun... I had a wonderful time.  The margueritas were flowing, as was the beer
and wine.

Phil Sinewe was here with his wife and two sons. Dick and Jane Kenan, Richard
and Judy Fischer,  Jerry Flanders and his wife and George Tripp.  It was
Don's birthday so we made it a birthday party complete with two cakes.

Today is the flea market, one of the best things here... I got a pair of
pickled  wood blinds for $15.00 (my trailer has shades and I would like to
convert it over to blinds)... a pearl badge holder (25¢) (for when I'm
wearing basic black), a cheese grater ($1.00)  and a Trailer Life campground
CD for only $5.00!!!

I am measuring my wheel space for a between the wheel chock.

So, please, donlt think I'm not having fun... I really am.

A lot of people are leaving now... I think because of the rain and the
forecast for more rain... no one wants to get trapped in this field I
guess... makes me glad I have 4WD.

Hunter