The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

[a/s] Photo of vintage 66 Safari

Hello to all,
	A lot of folks wandered about the look of my eclectic home on wheels.  Here
is a picture of my Ford Van with 350 cubes getting ready to leave Oregon for
California.  The only thing missing is my trusy Reese Stabilizer (stock with
the Airstream).  When I torgued the Reese it served to level out the entire
rig.

The thing pulls like a dream on the Highway.  Easy to find oneself exceeding
85 mph, which of course I never did.

Bob Kiger aka Cruiser Bob
myairstream@home.com is a Vintage 1966 Safari

airsteam&van_Walmart