The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

[a/s] A rare sight -no traffic/vehicles in sight on CA hwy

I reduced these pictures to the 28k maximum to see if they would go thru this
time.

Doesn't it look as tho we're the only vehicle out and about?  We stopped at a
rest stop south of Salinas on Hwy 101 in February.  We had really light
traffic due to the time of year and the bad rain that had been forecast, I
guess.

I wouldn't have this pic if I hadn't had one of those one-use-only cameras in
my purse.  I had it put on a Kodak CD when developed.  Now I plan to always
carry one of those cameras - don't have to worry about my good camera and
lenses being stolen and easier on the back.

-Norma

CA 101 reststop

JPEG image