The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

Re: [a/s] Bellingham, Carnation, Issaquah & Bainbridge, WA - July 30,2000

Hi Hunter.....WAs is exactly where I wish I was....here in Hemet Ca it was 108
today.
now the weather is too hot to even tackle the idea of driving up to WA.   Are you
a member of WBCCI?   If so there is a Land Yacht Harbor at Lacey  next to Olympia
and they are about to have a Potlatch rally whch is one of the best.  The harbor
has 167 full hook up sites, and 199 mobile homes, a love big field that my dogs
always loved and a
nice stand of trees....a big rec bldg.....completely fenced.....a gate they close
at night and
a gatekeeper  but for WBCCI members only.....there should be several other
vintage and Free wheelers in attendance for the rally and some who live there
permanently.   Daily charge about $9  and monthly much less.....I usually spend a
month or more there since so many places nearby to visit.     Did you hit the
bakeries in Polsbo?      Pearl