[a/s] Price of Bambi?

I missed a turn and circled a block into a sort of run down residential
area where I saw an early 60s Bambi in the back yard of a corner house.
I stopped and looked. The exterior seemed to be in good shape, but there
were weeds growing up all around it. I am considering going back and
seeing if it might be buyable, and I anticipate that it would be a
'project' for awhile. Just what I need, another time consumer.

Can anyone give me some kind of idea what a reasonable price for such a
unit would be or at least a range of value? I am sure that the state of
repair is a very important factor, but assuming that virtually
everything would have to be repaired or replaced what would it be
worth?  If it were in pristine condition? Fully restored?

Thanks,
JOhn H.