RE: [a/s] Shower Curtain

I'm not sure if this applies, but my 66 Safari has a full rear head and shower.  The shower has an overhead track attached to the overhead which curves and dips with the contour of the rear corner.

On this track the curtain is attached via small clips which are sewn at intervals onto the plastic curtain.  The curtain also has some snaps on both ends.

I washed my curtain and then it had a tattered top.  I took it to a local seamster who just cut off the old fittings and hemmed it at the same curved angle.  The curtain may be a bit shorter but it was very long to begin with.  When it finally wears out I will just save the fittings and cut a pattern from an existing curtain liner.  I can always put in the snaps and use a seamster to hem it.

Hope this helps.
Bob

Bob Kiger aka Cruiser Bob
myairstream@home.com