Re: [a/s] Smelley Water

Terry:

Being a long time well water user... I think its is usually the water... In the case of "rotten egg odor" it's sulphur in the water ....The question is, did you use a different source for water than you usually use?  Has anyone worked on the Water Heater... like changed the anode??? I have had to remove the rod in our home water heater to allow us to shower without the smell.  I would start by changing the water...just drain and flush with known "good" water...

Good Luck

Jim