[a/s] Now an Airstream owner!

Thank you all so much for your replies concerning fitting my family of 5
into a 4 person Airstream. You helped convinced us that it is do-able.

I am happy to report that we are now proud Airstream owners. My husband is
driving is home from the dealer as I type. I was lucky enough to find a
local, 1997 25 foot Excella, barely used. In fact, the plastic was still on
the carpet - I mean this thing was in great condition. We got a great deal
on it, paying in the low 20's. At least I think it's a great deal,
considering a new one goes for around 40.

I will definitely keep subscribed to this list. I'm sure we can learn a lot
from the wisdom of you veteran Airstream owners.

Thanks again!

Janet & Craig