Re: [a/s] Future Airstream Owner

We had a 26 foot 1969 Airstream when our 4 kids were little. It had rear
bath and twin beds in the center. I made two extra bunks, installed them
over the existing beds, and we lived happily ever after, sleeping the last
two on the (converted) couch! We would even sometimes take some of their
buddies also, sleeping the extras on the floor in sleeping bags.

We found we could sleep more people than we could feed! Usually had to eat
outside.

Jerry  W4UK