[a/s] h20 question

A 10% ( 1 ounce of bleach to 9 ounces of water) solution of bleach is a good
disinfectant.  We use it at home all the time for our sinks & counter tops.
Our tank was about 1/4 full and I poured about 6 ounces into the fresh water
inlet, where you would fill with your water hose.  Then fill the tank, but
it had to go into town for new tires, and it sloshed about for 25 miles, so
we didn't add more water.  Then run it through the pump until there is no
more bleach odor or taste.
We also keep a 10% solution mixed in a spray bottle to spray the faucet &
hose fittings when we hook-up.  When we unhook, we spray some solution into
the hose & couple it so nothing grows while traveling, then run water
throughout it when we hook up.

  ( O   o O  [ ] O [)      (o o o \--,

mailto:triconholsomback@greenwood.net