RE: [a/s] A mini poll about the classics

Phyllis -

You would probably get more of a response on the vintage list than on this
list - but here goes for me. I have a '63 Bambi.

1. I've camped in below freezing weather on a number of occasions - and have
never been cold inside the trailer. I use a catalytic heater when necessary
(I've removed my furnace).

2. I'm not into that orange and brown nubby plaid (which was the original
upholstery in my Bambi). If you'd like to see what I've done to it go to
http://home.primenet.com/~sheureka/Bambi.htm.

3. I've not added a gray tank - and although I have a blue portable I hardly
ever use it.

4. I use my trailer a lot. It's never been polished and if you look at the
pictures of the caravans from the early 60's, they weren't polished when
new. I do wash and wax it.

5. I don't know what you mean by that. I've never had any trouble hooking
up.

6. My cabinets are in great shape. The only leaks I've had are at the top of
the front window. I dig out the old seal there and put in new every couple
of years.

I love my trailer.

Happy Trails - Sherry