Re: [a/s] paint?

Hello all,

I really hate to do this, because I know that there is someone in the
shadows just waiting to pound me into the ground for this, but here goes.

There ARE some REAL Airstreams that are PAINTED.  The color scheme is
light and dark GRAY.

Some folks, wanting a cheaper way and less upkeep, painted the outside
with an epoxy paint instead of using the "clear coat/plasticoat".  They
look good, but very different.  Don't know how HARD (read labor
intensive) it would be to remove paint, and then have normality restored.

Lawrence