Re: Re: [a/s] question for hunter

Hunter wrote <<<The layout is perfect.  If I was married I believe I would
want a larger trailer.... or...no wait... I would want two trailers (c: His
and hers.  Bahahahahaha>>>>>

This brings us a dumb question - are there any motorhomes made that can pull
a trailer (such as the 3500# Bambi)?  Of course, if you could pull a trailer
it would cost double at a campsite.  And you wouldn't have a runabout vehicle
- so why did I ask?

Hunter made the two trailer remark as a jest (I think) but I really do think
that even the larger trailers would seem a little cramped for two after
awhile.  My hsb and I get along very well but we are often in separate areas
of the house.  I don't think we could take full timing and that enforced
'togetherness'   ""just gotta have our own space""  <grin>

-Norma