[a/s] Installing rooftop satellite dish

I ordered a Winegard RV satellite dish for my Airstream, and it should be
here in a couple days. I will replace the existing TV antenna with it. The
new one covers the satellite band as well as regular broadcast TV. I need
to run an extra coax line for the satellite LNB from the rooftop spot to
the existing TV jack in the living room.

Anybody done this before? I opened up the wall socket in the Airstream and
looks like only one coax line goes up there now.

Anybody added an additional coax line? How did you do it?

Thanks

Jerry W4UK