Re: [a/s] Coast to Coast Membership

Hi Verna,

Basically you need to take a membership at a campground.... pay it annual
dues and pay dues to Coast to Coast and RPI (Resort Parks
International...optional)

After you lay out the original big bucks you can stay in the parks for
5.00-6.00 a night.

If you think you want to do it pick a remote park, like the one we chose
because you can't stay within 125 miles of your "home park"  I will probably
never go back to my home park, but I won't be restricted from any other park
beecause none are near.

Here is the website:  http://www.coastresorts.com

Hunter