RE: [a/s] Tow Vehicle

Dear Sue & All,
	I don't want to play spoiler but a Skylark is a bit light for towing.
While I'm sure you could make it work, the idea of spending bucks to convert
a 6 cylinder Skylark into a V-8 seems a stretch.  If the existing car does
not have a hitch and brake controller you will be throwing more money into a
marginal vehicle.

My opinion is to trade the Skylark as is, for a righteous pulling vehicle.
There are so many to choose from.  Try to get one with a box hitch already
installed.  You will want a good stabilizer tow package.  It makes all the
difference at high speeds with trucks and wind.  I just pulled my 22 foot
over the Siskyous pass between Oregon and California.  I used a Ford E-150
van with a 350 V8 and it was topping at about 35mph.

Hope this helps.
Bob
myairstream@home.com