RE: [a/s] RV Dealer in Houston and flooring

Permit me to introduce myself.  My name is Bob and I am a fulltimer in a
1966 Vintage Airstream Safari.  I recently moved down to Oceanside, CA from
Ashland, OR because of the weather.

When I first got the Safari in Oregon it had two layers of carpeting that
had a definite odor.  I scraped out both layers to find a perfect linoleum
tile floor that reminded me of grade school flooring.

What is the floor on your 63 Safari made of?

Bob