RE: [a/s] Replacement water filter

Mike,
Is that the filter for under the kitchen sink?
If so, we bought one ($33) for our '72 and aftr a while removed it. It seemed to slow the water
down and the water runs inky (from the charcoal in the filter)for a bit. Run the water a bit and
it will clear up...this is okay if you're hooked up to water but if you are boondocking and every
drop of water counts then it means losing a lot of that precious water. Yup, when b'docking the
water is NOT filtered, but we buy water to drink and use the tank water for washing, etc. since
it gets heated up aand somewhat sanitized.
Just our 2 cents... and let the 'games' beginnn! of everyone else's opinions! (c;
We now have one filter canister hitched to the outside where it filters the water coming in to
both the bathroom and kitchen when hooked up to water.

Cindy & Carl