RE: [a/s] Durango, CO - June 1, 2000

<- Original Text ->

^^The first stop was the most attractive Walmart I've ever seen. The fifth Airstream was there
in the parking lot, unhooked. I know some people overnight in Walmarts, but unhooking and going
sightseeing is a bit much.  If that's what it was doing there.^^

Let's hope they weren't abusing the overnite privilege, especially being an A/S since we are
more noticable/obvious than other brands. We saw that situation once this past winter, too. It
"appeared" that an SOB left their motorhome and went for the day.

^^I didn't take the train ride because of the dogs...<sigh>  I realize there are some
things I can't do, but having them with me is more important.^^

And that's what counts.

^^One look at that jacket and I dragged my dogs into the mall and upstairs.^^

We can hear Tucker and Brady now - like children - "oh noooo, how long are we gonna be stuck in
this place? And why is it every time she wants a jacket we don't get one too?!"  (c;

^^It's mine now.... a treasure.  A jean jacket with a huge embroidery pattern
of Roy Rogers on Trigger on the back.^^

You must be thrilled to have the jacket. Can you put out a picture of it?

^^Another thing I've discovered is I really enjoy driving in Colorado.  The
scenery is so fabulous that I don't notice how long the drive is.  I also get more of a thrill
out in the country driving than being in the cute towns.  I love seeing horses grazing and
cattle... the mountains are majestic... the old ranch buildings.... for me, I like them better
than being in the towns.^^

So true, Hunter. In Colorado it seems every road one goes down/up is beautiful. On a motorycle
the sights are even clearer as there is no carframe to obstruct one's view...

Cindy & Carl