Re: [a/s] discount books/ was Durango, CO - June 1, 2000

Passport America discount cards cost $39.00 a year ($29.00 if you are an
Escapee)  As a PA member you get 50% off participating parks. For example the
place I just left in Pagosa Springs was a $15.00 a night park, I paid $7.50.
The park I stayed at in Taos was also a PA park, but they wouldnlt honor the
discount because they were filled to capacity.  The big book of parks tells
you what their conditions are... like so many nights or not when full or busy
season.

My card has paid for itself already.

Use my name if you apply.  I think I get something off next years card if you
do (c:

Another discount I use is Good Sam. 10%, not great but usually covers the
tax. It only cost me $12.00 for the card and it has paid for itself in the
few weeks I've had it.

Of course I use my Escapees discount and Airstream when I can.

I'm just north of Durango now on 550.  This park is awesome.  Hermosa
Meadows.... a Good Sam park.  I am parked almost on the river with a mountain
right next to the river.  Gorgeous. Make a note if you are ever in Durango
you want this park!!!

I'm headed to Silverton and Ouray tomorrow.... will write about that after
the fact.

Hunter

Hunter