[a/s] Used Airstream parts

We have just recently purchased a 31' 1977 Sovereign - Land Yacht.  It has
been totally stripped.  Looking for parts i.e. window hinge/handles, vista
view window replacements, any cabinetry, etc.  We are located in the
Vancouver, B.C. area but quick access to Washington State.  Also require
service and owner manuals (just received address of Helen Davis -Thank You!)

Had originally intended to use it for overflow guests at the lake but so
enthused think we'll rent the cabin and tour a bit.  Have children so
would like to install bunk beds just fwd of the aft bathroom (on each side)
Any comments on how to achieve this without permanently obstructing the window?