RE: [a/s] Interior Paint

Hi Dan;
I did not actually paint the interior of my trailer, so I cannot give
helpful tips. However, someone else did, and I can provide some warnings.
First, make sure that you use a product that seals (KILZ, e.g.) any area
prone to mildew before painting. Second, make sure that you use a standard
paint mix or keep the mix code for future touch-ups. Third, the constant
movement in the trailer as you pull it down the road will crack the paint at
the seams, making things look bad. I suggest that you let the paint harden a
few days and then use a very sharp Exacta to slit along the seams, such as
the top rails, to give the paint a place to move without cracking.
Good Luck,
george